The best speakers are the ones that speak from the heart. Whether they're funny, passionate or inspiring, they use these 5 simple tricks to get in touch with their voice and speak from their heart.
- Feel your feet on the floor, and length up your spine. Let your shoulder blades slide down your back.
- Let your lips part, so your breath can drop in and out of your mouth.
- Allow your outgoing breath to turn to sound, which comes up and out of you . Let your voice ride out on your breath.
- See the people you're speaking to. As your breath comes in, breathe them in.
- Notice how you, and they, respond to what you say.